Monday, December 28, 2015

About this blog...

I have had a blog for a few years that I have added to throughout that time.  "A Front Row Seat..." It was thoughts of life & ministry which I started because I believe that I really do get a front row seat at what God does!  This was true then and continues to be true.

I have wondered in the past why people start new blogs.  I never quite got it and yet a few months back I felt like I needed to.  For me I felt like I had a new perspective and it merited a new blog.

You see my last blog was about having a front row seat at what God does.  It's true, I get to see God at work regularly through First Glance and life around me.  But at the beginning of this year I experienced God in a whole new way and it changed my perspective of Him.  Suddenly instead of just watching closely what he was doing, I realized how much God, the creator of the universe, wants to interact in our lives!

So although I started this blog "the greatest adventure of all" soon after finding out I was pregnant, it was never alluding to being a parent it's always been about the amazing adventure of being a Christ follower!! God interacting in our lives is the most fantastic thing I've ever experienced and I have to share it.

Please know I am by no means a writer, I am not looking for a bunch of followers, I simply need to write portions of what I experience.  Some are amazing ways God has shown up in life and ministry, some will be about the wrestling we are going through since Enoch died and probably some other stuff in between.  Thanks for reading and for your grace as a lot of what I write is simply processing.



No comments:

Post a Comment